For anglosaxon visitors who don´t want to do without watching a good movie in a cinema during their summer vacation, here you find updated information of the three cinemas on the Costa del Sol that offer movies in original version in the first week of August.
These cinemas are Yelmo Plaza Mayor, next to Malaga airport, Cinesur Miramar, located in Fuengirola and Cinema Gran Marbella, located in Puerto Banus.
It is also a good proposal to enjoy a few hours of well-air-conditioned theatre hall and escape the high temperatures that lie ahead especially on Saturday. Enjoy!
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II: (weekends 12:35 pm); 3:25 pm; 6 pm
- Bad Teacher: Only Saturday & Sunday 12:25 pm
- Cars 2: (weekends 1 pm); 4:30 pm;
- Transformers: 3:20 pm
- Kung Fu panda: Only Saturday & Sunday 12:20 pm
- X-Men: Only Saturday & Sunday 12:10 pm
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Only Saturday & Sunday 12:50 pm
- Cinesur Miramar, located in Fuengirola
- Cars 2: 10 pm; 12 o´clock midnight
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II: 4:30 pm; 6:45 pm; 9:15 pm; 11:45
- Mr. Poperís penguins: 4:15pm; 6:15 pm
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II: 4:00 pm; 6:30 pm
- Cars 2: 4 pm
- Malaga cinemas showing english films this weekend (malagaweb.wordpress.com)
- Malaga cinemas showing films in English this week (June 10th to 16th) (malagaweb.wordpress.com)